15th-16th June 2017
Abstracts are invited from researchers in any of the following themes:
- Entrepreneurship, farming and the natural environment
- Digital Rural Entrepreneurship
- International dimensions of rural entrepreneurship
- New approaches in rural theory, method and measurement
- Opportunities and challenges for rural development
- Rural Innovation, EU funding and the role of Universities
- Rural Social Entrepreneurship
- Rural Place Marketing
We welcome practitioner papers and reports, case studies and academic research papers.
Abstracts should be emailed to email@example.com by 1st February 2017. The abstract submission form can be downloaded via this link: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/kite/news/events/item/call-for-abstracts1
There is also a free Early-Career researcher development seminar on the 14th June: details to be announced.
Early Bird rates are £185 before 29th April 2017. (After this, the fee will be £220). For PhD students, the fee is £150. The gala dinner will be an extra £30.00.